Seeking A Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Do you want to help individuals and businesses cross borders seamlessly?
We are an entrepreneurial immigration law firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team and work directly with the Owner and attorneys to support the team and help our clients.
We want to be known for helping our clients stay in the United States with their loved ones, knowing they had a team behind them who really cared and fought for them. We are growing fast, and we need a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant who can hit the ground running.
This position will be responsible for important work, including:
- Being the first point of contact for answering our phones
- Schedule potential new client strategy sessions
- Interact with clients by scheduling meetings, confirming meetings, rescheduling meetings when necessary
- Greeting clients and making them feel welcome when they come in for their meetings
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Assist Attorneys with their calendars and send reminders for appointments on a daily basis
- Organize client files
- Scanning and copying as needed
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our Receptionist/Administrative Assistant:
- You smile when you answer the phone
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- Your middle name is “No Drama”
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you”
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
- You can communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally
- You must be able to speak both English and Spanish fluently
We love to help people learn and grow. But we don’t have the time for that right now. We need a very organized Receptionist/Administrative Assistant with experience in handling a large call volume and ability to deal with people who are facing difficult times in their lives. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
This is a full-time job and you must be able to work *in the office* for 40 hours per week. During the first 30 days of employment the pay will be $14.00/hour, with opportunities for increase after that. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability.
Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with immigration law clients and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
Do not send your resume through this website. Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com. The subject line of the email should your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower case, followed by one word that you would use to describe yourself in all caps. [For example: SMITH receptionist/administrative assistant AWESOME]
We look forward to reviewing your application.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM AND THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Call Us Now To Get Started