Cancun Seminar 2021
Were you ever deported? Do you have a special talent? Do you have a lot of desire? Make your dream a reality!
WHEN: TBD, 2021
WHERE: Cancun Quintana Roo – B2B Center
Map from Airport 1 of 2
Map from Airport 2 of 2
Best Nearby Hotel Options
Nearby Restaurant & Lunch Options
Topics To Be Addressed
- Do you have special talent? Are you an artist, entertainer, or a sports personality? Are you a professor, researcher, doctor, or have specialized knowledge of any kind
- Do you own your own business and want to expand it into the United States? Are you a manager or executive and have plans to expand business operations into the United States?
- Do you want to invest in the United States?
- Have you ever been deported and want to legally immigrate to the United States?
- Have you ever been denied a tourist visa to the United States?
- Real Video Testimonials: Get to know people who have gone through what you plan to go through
- I want to live in the USA. Is it possible?
- Open Q&A session
Cost Per Ticket
- $199 per person for single day
- $349 per person for both days
- Conference with specialized US immigration lawyers
- Acquisition of necessary formats for your procedures
- Personalized information at the end of the conference for a period of 2 hours as we will be delivering formats and answering questions
- Special discounts if you hire
- Coffee break service
- Quality guarantee!
Do You Qualify For The Seminar In Cancun?
Take our complimentary quiz to find out!
For more information, contact Serving Immigrants today!
Call Us Now To Get Started