Client Intake Specialist
Serving Immigrants, A growing immigration law firm is hiring a Client Intake Specialist in both their Miami and Clewiston offices. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Below is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job description associated with the job opening.
We help individuals and businesses cross borders seamlessly. Our clients tell us repeatedly that we provide a higher level of service, responsiveness, attention to detail and immigration expertise than they have experienced elsewhere. We pride ourselves on our client-focused service.
We count on our Client Intake Specialist to provide our potential clients the ultimate telephone and in-person experience. It requires the right combination of telephone skills, empathy, and ability to investigate the root of their problems. No prior legal experience is necessarily required, but the ability to learn quickly about the immigration system is required.
You’ll play an integral role in creating memorable client experiences. This important position involves complete administrative duties related to client intake and retention. This position does not require “cold calling.” Rather, you will help individuals and businesses who call or visit our firm or who you will visit in immigration detention to better understand the benefits of hiring our firm. We need a team member who can take control of the front-end client experience by being the first point of contact, get the engagement, and then on-board the person as a client of the firm.
Other requirements include the following:
- Receive phone calls and emails from individuals and businesses who contact the firm and engage new clients in meaningful conversations to learn their needs and understand their vision for their future
- Visit current and potential clients in immigration detention
- Convey confidence that we can help potential clients with their immigration matters
- Show empathy to clients and put them at ease
- Understand, and help the client understand the difference between “cost” and “value”
- Learn to sell legal services: handle the strategy session, convey a sense of urgency, understand the prospect’s needs and how we can help them, get the client to engage the firm and pay the retainer, and oversee the smooth transition of the client’s matter to the legal team
- Follow up with prospects who did not engage, to keep the door open for the firm to help them
- Basic data entry to create the prospect and client records in our tracking systems
- Use the online tracking system to generate reports and compile metrics regarding volume and quality of leads, and sales conversion rates
- Treat a call at 4:30 on Friday afternoon with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in working with web-based online programs, lead tracking and case management system
- Ability to speak both Spanish and English fluently is required
- Sales experience is required
- Legal experience is a plus
Think you have what it takes to be our next Client Intake Specialist? We provide training, and for the right person, this will be a highly rewarding position. If this sounds like a good fit for you, you will need to complete a two-step process in order to be considered. If both steps are not completed, you will not get a response from our hiring team.
- Step #1: Send an email with a copy of your resume’ to email@example.com
- Step #2: Attach a cover letter that describes why you feel you would be a good fit for this position.
- Step #3: The subject line of the email should your last name (all caps) and one word that you would use to describe yourself (lower case) [For example: SMITH-compassionate].
If you are interested in the Client Intake Specialist, immediately complete the steps above to apply.
Applicants that do not follow the instructions will not be considered or receive a response.