Paralegal – Clewiston
Seeking A Paralegal For Our Clewiston Office
Do you want to help individuals and businesses cross borders seamlessly?
We are an entrepreneurial immigration law firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced Paralegal to join our team and work directly with the owner and attorneys to support the team and help our clients.
We want to be known for helping our clients stay in the United States with their loved ones, knowing they had a team behind them who really cared and fought for them. We are growing fast, and we need a Paralegal who can hit the ground running.
This position will be responsible for important work, including:
- Communicate updates to clients and gather information and documents
- Draft motions and other court documents
- Help attorneys prepare cases for hearings
- Obtain client records to support each individual case
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our Paralegal:
- You smile when you answer the phone
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- Your middle name is “No Drama”
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you”
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
- You can communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally
We love to help people learn and grow. But we don’t have the time for that right now. We need a Paralegal with experience in immigration, personal injury and basic criminal law. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
This is a full-time job where you are expected to manage a caseload, so you absolutely must be able to work *in the office* for 40 hours per week. Competitive compensation available depending upon experience. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability.
Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with immigration law clients and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
Do not send your resume through this website. Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com. The subject line of the email should your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower case, followed by one word that you would use to describe yourself in all caps. [For example: SMITH paralegal AWESOME]
We look forward to reviewing your application.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM AND THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Call Us Now To Get Started