Pro Bono Program
Serving Immigrants is one of few law firms in the State of Florida providing pro bono legal services to qualifying individuals. Pro bono term refers to legal representation for no legal fee or reduced legal fee.
Unlike in criminal proceedings, in which every individual has a constitutional right to legal representation for free if necessary, immigration proceedings are civil / administrative and therefore individuals placed in deportation proceedings do not have right for free legal representation.
To see if you qualify for our pro bono program, contact one of our offices.
List of Resources
In case of Emergency, call 911
- National Runaway Hotline: 1-800-786-2929 OR 1-800-621-4000
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-2433 OR 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-422-4453
- National Sexual Assault Crisis Hotline: 1-800-643-6250
- National Youth Crisis Hotline: 1-800-448-4663
- National Drug & Alcohol Abuse Hotline: 1-800-662-4357
- National Mental Heath Hotline: 1-800-950-6264
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center: 1-888-3737-888